Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Summer, Summer, Summer

Well, my big plans to upload summer photos from my cell to my laptop have been smashed to tiny, bits and peices! Dramatic enough for ya? Truthfully, operator error wiped all the pix off my sandisk so I guess I'll be starting over. A bit of of a learning curve I'm afraid.

But, it is true that we have been having an excellent summer. Beats last summer by a landslide. Mostly just not doing much over-planning and doing what seems to be the best thing to do at the time. My kind of planning. Dan and I took the kids for a canoe ride on Long Lake a few weekends ago. And we have been having some fun with a few toads that were found in the basement window well. I secretly set them free because I thought they had been through enough acting as plane pilots in Katey's plastic plane and getting personal baths with soap and leaf towels. The cleanest toads in town.

Last weekend I took the kids to Duluth to help my Mom get around after foot surgery. We went to the playground down the street, and Katey told a man and his son that that we were helping Grandma because she hit her toe with a hammer! Oh my did I get a kick out of that.

So, that is the update as of late. Here are a few pix from Granny's house. Hope you are all enjoying the summer as much as we are.

Peace & Love

The Culhanes








No comments: