Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Summer - Like a Merry-Go-Round

Well, Katey is at summer camp this week, and Sam is at Aunty Shawns tonight. The house is soooo quiet! Dan is talking smack to his online professor - good thing he cannot hear him!

Summer has blown by, not that it is over yet! But, with kindergarten around the corner for Katey I know it will be upon us before we know it. We did the school supplies shopping and have yet to get some new fall clothes for school. Mom is probably looking more forward to that than Katelyn.

Work is going great and I am glad to be back. I like my job and am excited to dive into the new projects I have been assigned: web stategies and enrollment management (for current students). Exciting. I know.

Dan wraps up his class next week and has a well deserved two-week break until September. Then, just two more classes and he'll complete his graduate certificate. Yeah! Big party. I am a proud wifey.

Life moves on for us Culhanes and I for one am so grateful for our daily blessings. A few pix for your entertainment.

The Culhanes




No comments: