Tuesday, May 30, 2006



It seems to me that it would be nice to have a Culhane family muse... Muse means (according to yea ol' Websters) to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively. I had to look it up myself. But, with all of our friends and family living in different cities, states, and countries it might be nice to stay in touch. Plus, I often need a place to write things down - in particular when it tends to be inconclusive!

OK, so there you have it. We hope to post new pix of the kids and maybe one or two of us, the dog, the cat, trips, and updates on our lives. Please post your comments and hopefully we can all stay in touch that much better through this blog! Maybe I'll even start to write about all those goofy thoughts that go through my head at 3am while in the midst of feeding Sam or having insomnia. : )

Save this in your favorites and check in as often as you'd like. Love to you all... and two pix of Katelyn - 2 yrs and Sam 5mos.


The Culhanes

No comments: