Monday, August 07, 2006

Already August!

Ahh, the first week of August. I believe the summer is moving by at record speed. Our weekend went OK. Dan wasn't feeling well on Saturday and I realized on Sunday that I wasn't feeling well either. Not surprising I suppose as both kids have been sick over the past couple of weeks. I suppose that stuff hits parents too.

Sam is still not sleeping through the night. I can only speak for myself when I say I am really, really, tired. We are hoping to try a few techniques to get him to sleep through the night. I am sure it won't be easy for any of us, but it is well past time that he gets a good nights sleep (us too!) I am attaching a fun pix of Sam when he was in Duluth last weekend with Grammie Savage. I love this shot!

Katelyn has been ear infection free all summer and the real test will be this winter. We hope to concentrate on getting her potty trained in the next couple of months. I can't wait for the day!

I move to my marketing job on August 21st and am slowly, but surely packing up my office on the East Bank to move to the St. Paul campus and the Marketing Department. It will be wirid to leave Wesbrook Hall, where I have been for five years. I got married and had both my babies while working for DCP and working at Wesbrook Hall! But, I am VERY ready for this change and can't wait to dig in and be involved in a Marketing Department again.

The rest of August we are busy of course. I think Dan is trying to plan a fishing weekend and I am planning a girl's weekend the last weekend of August. Then we are off to Fall and our four year wedding anniversary, Sam's 1st BDay, the holidays, etc! More later!

No comments: