Friday, May 16, 2008

The Yarn Revolution

Not too much to share news wise. There's a great "yarn" to tell off of the MPR Web page, check it out! Also, on a tougher note, but one worth knowing about: Shiela's Shawls. Another type of revolution.

And it looks like the ability to continue your education after high school will continue to get tougher. The Perkins loan program is going bye-bye. I used it all through my first two years of college. Bummer drag!

For the foodies like me, you can't miss Aesops on Front and Dale in St. Paul. Great sandwiches and good, real, down to earth type peps. The Web site isn't that fabulous so I'm not going to link to it, but if you are looking for good lunch and are in the neighborhood check it out! Or pop across the street to John's pizza for a slice. Can't beat it for an easy lunch.

This weekend? Dan is in the middle of finals week and will most likely roll out of the tunnel of statistics crazyness mid-week next week. And then back on the wagon in June. Grammie is coming for a visit tonight (Yeah!) and maybe we'll check out a BBQ with my cousins on Saturday night. The kids are getting better quick with help from meds (Sam = sinus infection, Katey = ear infection). Me, I'm putting one foot in front of the other...


P&L

The Culhanes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm not sure why I went to the EHS 87 reunion page, but I saw that your name was the last one registered on it.

This is Renee Paquette writing to you. I tried to get an address for you after the reunion, but as you can see, I didn't try too hard.

I heard why you wern't at the reunion, and I hope your recover is going well. I too have been doing the cancer battle for the past 5 years.

Please send me a quick e-mail I'd love to hear how things are going.

Renee Paquette
rrschelb@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post Kelly. I'm glad to have been a small factor in your recovery this year. Glad to have been on the journey with you. We are all so proud of you. Stay strong girl!!

Love,
Shawn