Monday, October 06, 2008

Celebrating 6 and 40

Well, it is time for a blog upate. Dan and I celebrated six years of marriage last weekend. Yep, six years. We've done a lot and really have been through a lot: two kids (both c-sections), bought two homes, two lay-offs (mine first, then his), a cancer diagnosis...oh yeah - and an excellent promotion for Dan, two kids, two beautiful homes, good jobs, and good health! We definitely know what marriage is about! We are so blessed to be together in this fabulous life journey.

Oh, and how could I forget I am celebrating 40 years this week. I am just thrilled to be 40. There isn't another age I'd rather be and getting older? Well, bring it on!


We had some family pix taken over the weekend so I'll share a few with you. Enjoy!

The Culhanes












1 comment:

Caly's Jewelry Creations said...

Happy Birthday Kelly and Happy Anniversary Kelly and Dan....!!!
Hugs!
Dawn