Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Another Beautiful Summer Weekend




Another beautiful summer weekend in MN. We spent Sat and Sun in Duluth, where I grew up, at my cousin Tim and Janet's wedding on the shore of Lake Superior. They tied the knot after 13 years together as partners and parents! Perfect weekend for the wedding for sure. (Janet, Tim's back, and daughter Talia...oh yeah and the pastor too.)





As promised, I will add a picture of us - the parents - Dan and Kelly. I can't remember the last time we took a picture together, so here is one from my graduate degree celebration party. We pretty much look the same. : )

I have heard through the grapevine that adding comments to this blog is not as easy as I thought it would be. You need to create a blog yourself or some such crazyness? Anyway, if that is the case don't worry about posting comments. You can just email me or Dan when you have time and read up on things along the way.

And, I'd be remiss if I didn't post a pix of the kiddos. Katelyn is scheduled for ear tube surgery on June 27th. So, that will be a step in the right direction for her health. More later on that. Here is Sam after his first solid food - oatmeal! And Katelyn with her fabulous piggy tails! Have a great day.

No comments: