Monday, July 16, 2007

An Update and A Bald Bro...

Oh my, I guess it is time for an update. I have been thinking, and thinking, and thinking about another blog to post the breast cancer info, but haven't taken the time to do it yet. It will come. I have a bit of news, but will have more tomorrow as far as specific dates, etc.

I am scheduled for chemo and will have four treatments over a two month period of time starting in early August 2007. I do not know much more than this, but will have much more information tomorrow. All of my tests have come back NORMAL or NEGATIVE, which in my mind is the the will of the Lord Himself. I am in great touch with Him these days. Blood tests - normal. Chest X-ray - clear and negative for metastasis. I called Dan the other day and left him a message saying, "Guess what?! I AM NORMAL!!!!!!!" It felt good. Other tests like a bone scan and CT scans are at this point not on the schedule.

So, enough about this. I am going to post brother Bill's latest "hair cut" - which is in support of the next "leg" of my journey. I think his last words were, "Is Dan ready?" : ) Bill Rocks.

Enjoy. And we'll post some fun pix of the kids and the move soon.

With love and....more love


The Culhanes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice, very subtle.

JeremyFink said...

we've been reading your updates regularly, and you're in our thoughts and prayers often. jeremy has the same haircut as dan!
j, steph, and gabriel