Sunday, August 05, 2007

August 2007....and beyond!

Well, here we are in summer 2007 and it has been an interesting trip...for sure. There is so much to catch you all up on, but to be sure we have done "other" things this summer that don't have to do with breast cancer.

So, I'll post some photos that I think you'll get a kick out of - popsicles in the heat of the summer, our "sold" sign on Quebec Avenue (pretty lucky in this market), and our family of six baby bunnies that Abbey dug up at our new house. We took them to the humane society for safe keeping....




And last, but not least - Dan's new haircurt in support of my looming hair loss. I think he looks pretty sexy without the curly-locks...the question is who is next? ; ) I heard my Dad say he would shave his head...hmmm...that I'd like to see.
Good to touch base with all and continue to keep us in your prayers as I continue this journey with God and my family and friends. Chemo ends in early September and that will be that. I'll be on my way to a full recovery.
Love to all
The Culhanes





No comments: